Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jolly Old England

Normally I reserve this blog for my Costa Rican experiences and travels through Latin America. But today, I have to give a little time for my recent trip to England. Much to my mother's dismay, I flew to the United Kingdom right before Christmas and made it home on Christmas Eve (luckily!)

As always, I had a wonderful time with my friend and mentor Graham! We spent most of the time working, but I was able to capture some really beautiful shots of London at night that I wanted to share. Enjoy!


 The "Dynamic Duo"

                                                                          Leicester Square

 Along the Thames...

       
















Oh, and did I mention we saw The Beatles in concert? Ok, it was a show, but still pretty impressive!


-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Schedule of Visitors and Trips