Monday, October 1, 2012

Sometimes funny things happen...

...especially when I travel. Currently I am in Bogota, Colombia for work. The other day, I came back to my hotel room in the afternoon to find dry cleaning laying on my bed. My first thought was "uh-oh, they accidentally left someone else's drycleaning in my room." But then I got closer and realized...


...nope. No mistake. They just dry cleaned my pajamas. My old t-shirt and sleep shorts were neatly pressed and protected carefully in a plastic bag. I have no idea why/how this happened. It's just one of those funny things I am not going to even try to explain. However, I can say I recommend the service - my pj's were super soft after this. :)

-Amber

1 comment:

  1. I see you're getting fancy now that you're living out of Gaston County. First a housemaid and now dry cleaning your pajamas??? Haha!

    ReplyDelete

My Schedule of Visitors and Trips