Friday, November 11, 2011

La Gripe

I have arrived safely back to my home away from home in Costa Rica. The trip was long, but no real bumps along the way. Everything was just as I left it in my apartment and all of my luggage arrived with me. So, all in all, I call it a success.

Unfortunately, the US left me with a parting gift - la gripe (pronounced gree pay)!! In Spanish, la gripe means "the flu." I like their word for it better; it seems more menacing or threatening somehow. So for now, la gripe has me confined to the house. I cannot let it go on too long as Ma and Pa Featherstone arrive in just a week!!

That's all for now.

<3,
Amber

3 comments:

  1. Feel better Amber! Everyone here is sick, too. Hey maybe you could bring back the moth minster and, if you're super nice, it'll make you some soup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better. Have a good Thanksgiving with the parents!

    ReplyDelete

My Schedule of Visitors and Trips