Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mas o Menos?

Hi All,

I've added a list on the left-hand side of the screen called "Mas o Menos," which means "More or Less." A lot of people ask me if it's much cheaper here than in the US. It is and it isn't. My mom was recently horrified at the prices in the grocery store - where prices are shockingly higher. So, I decided to start a running list. I'll keep adding to this as I come across these differences. If there is a price in particular you are curious about, let me know and I'll check it out!

<3,
Amber

1 comment:

  1. What movie did you go see? Or did you just research how much a movie ticket was in Costa Rica for comparison purposes? Did you get popcorn with the movie or do they have some other snack? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

My Schedule of Visitors and Trips